Flugzeugausstattungen - Aircraft Interiors
AIRCRAFT INTERIORS MUNICH
Our company can offer a wide range of options for your aircraft interior maintenance.From smart repair to complete interior refurbishment and redesign by using desired shapes and materials
Due to the close cooperation with our partners we can offer the complete package, starting with the interior removal and installation, to the required repairs or refurbishments, to all necessary documents and certificates
Our partners are approved by the national aviation authority under EASA PART 145 and EASA PART 21
Our company only uses certified materials which are approved by FAR 25.853 standards.We can offer burn tests or combination burn tests for all aircraft applicable materials
Interiors for business jets, small planes and helicopters
- Redesign of cabin interiors (seats, panels etc.) according to your personal preferences
- Recovering of pilot and passenger seats, divan, window panels, dado panels, headliners, bulkheads and other interior parts (instrument panels, cabinets, tables, baggage, and much more).
- New production of carpets for cockpit, cabin, galley, lavatory and baggage as well as stair coverings, galley flooring etc.
- New upholstery of pilot and passenger seats, armrests, etc.
- Exclusive leather interiors, VIP - rebuild according to customer requirements
- Special equipment for special flights (ambulance flights, cargo flights)
- Manufacturing of accessories such as: floor mats, protective coverings, pitot covers and much more.
- Manufacturing and repair of cover sheets for seats, stairs, loading zones, etc.
- Partial renewal of leather parts including color approximation on existing parts
- Partial replacement of carpet parts
- Removal of cracks, scratches, discoloration, stains (pen marks etc.) and much more - as possible
Leather paint touch up
- Touch up of leather equipment
- Retouching and partial rework of leather parts
- Recoloring of complete leather interiors (pilot- and passenger seats, divan, panels etc.)
For more information, please contact
Phone: 089 907 240
Fax: 089 908 648